Monday, December 26, 2022

Catching Up

I've totally slacked on posts this year... various reasons... but I've heard that people actually look at the blog and are interested in seeing it continue.  So!  Continue it shall!!

A bunch of posts are forthcoming.  I will try and capture the highlights of 2022, but I've gotta say, there were SO many.  The boys continued to amaze me with their academic and extracurricular achievements; both are doing things I never dreamed of -- they have both continued on an arduous path in high school, taking multiple Advanced Placement (AP) courses, making beautiful music, and displaying athletic prowess that is simply awesome.  I am proud of them, for pushing themselves, for taking on new challenges, and of their successes.  I think it's every parent's dream to have kids smarter and more successful than they are, and these kids show me all the time how lucky I am to be their mama.  #blessed

No comments: