This was the boys' first time camping, and I thought KOA was a good place to get their feet wet. Fortunately, I opted for a kabin instead of tenting it, which proved wise as it was in the 100's each day. I thought we'd be roughing it, but the kabin came with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning! Wow. This site was really nice, and we got the lay of the land on Monday morning when we did the kampground scavenger hunt and were rewarded with cookies at the finish. We started Tuesday enjoying the Kampgrounds by playing some table tennis and renting these bikes, which looked cool but were quite difficult to maneuver.
 |
| Our one-room kabin |
After checking out, we headed to the St Louis Science Center, which was pretty nice. We ended up spending about six hours there!
 |
| Checking out traffic beneath our feet as we cross a bridge |
No comments:
Post a Comment