Sunday, July 16, 2017

Road Trip, Day Seven: Indiana

We spent Friday night in Indianapolis and were ready to head to The Children's Museum, how promising does this look?

BUT, we were quite rudely told that this museum doesn't accept our sci-tech museum pass, so we went to the Indiana State Museum instead.  Yawn.  Thankfully with our pass we got in free, because this was by far the least exciting museum we've ever visited.  I was insulted that I had to pay $5 to park. 


On a whiteboard, visitors were asked to write their favorite thing about the museum.  Jason wrote "the exit doors".  What a character!!  We decided to head home.   On the way though, I saw a sign for Eagle Creek Park and decided to take our chances,  and voila!  Success!  Another great hike and time outside:

The boys looked for rocks to skip.  Jack is a master!



This is the last picture I took on vacation, an impromptu moment on our way back to the car, with Jack putting his arm around his little brother.  Love, love, love it!
I am blessed.



No comments: