Sunday, July 16, 2017

Road Trip, Day Six: Kentucky

I'm not sure which was the best thing we did on vacation, but our day in Louisville definitely makes top three.  We headed to Mega Cavern, billed as the world's only underground aerial ropes challenge course -- 76 elements including three zip lines.  FUN!!!! We geared up and had three hours to play. Okay, I only made it through two hours but I got 'bit' really badly by the zipline rope!  Ouch.


I can't get the video to upload, but this is the end of the biggest zipline.  Both boys did this multiple times.





Unbelievably cool although pricey.  I would totally recommend this place.  We left totally sweaty, exhausted, and a little bruised but thrilled to live out our American Ninja Warrior-like experience.

Next, we headed to the Kentucky Science Center.


Posing by gears

Jack experimenting with making sounds

Here, the boys designed paper rockets that were loaded into a vacuum tube that would shoot them (after a countdown, of course)


No comments: