We checked out Six Flags on Sunday night for a few hours and were pleasantly surprised at how nice the park is (very scenic! some of the coasters go through the trees!) and very short lines. We were able to ride them back-to-back, although after getting stuck on the initial uphill climb on the Batman ride for about 30 seconds, I was pretty much done for the night. But, we went back on Monday and were able to visit the water park, go to the campground and change out of our swim suits, and head back for more coasters. I didn't get too many pix but check out the Boomerang coaster video. Yep, the boys rode it over and over while I stood aside and tried not to freak out.
 |
| Sunday night, arrival at the park |
 |
| Jase relaxes at the KOA kabin Monday morning |
 |
| Boomerang. Yep, the boys are on this thing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment