



Looks like Labor Day really was the last day of summer. It was about 92 degrees outside but not humid and just beautiful. We took the boys to Trout Park again. Too bad we discovered this park so late in the season, it's really beautiful there and there's a lot to do. Jack really likes the conveyor-belt slide. It builds up a lot of speed. Jason is content on the swing but he already likes to go fast and if you let him slow down too much he will kick his feet wildly and grunt at you until you pick up the pace again.
The next day it got pretty chilly and it's stayed in the 70s since, so I'm glad we took it easy on Labor Day. Maybe I should start a movement to make every Monday a Labor Day. This would just be applicable in the summer, of course. Aside from the decrease in absenteeism and fuel consumption, think of the boost in employee morale. Maybe I'm onto something here.
No comments:
Post a Comment