I had been looking for ideas for what to do for spring break... airfare was ridiculously high and a last-minute search on Groupon got me thinking of Minneapolis. The boys were good with that, so off we headed, the three of us (Dennis had to work). We left on Tuesday morning and headed straight for the Como Zoo, a tiny zoo that is home to a very special polar bear and otters the boys fell in love with back in 2010... speaking of which, the boys indulged me a re-creation of a pic I took on that trip:
 |
| October 2010 |
 |
| March 2019 |
What troopers! After touring the zoo, we headed to the Mall of America. I had bought us passes to XD Ride, a 4-D interactive adventure where you have to battle monsters while your seat is moving like a roller coaster, air is blowing around you, and the sights and sounds are right in your face! We did two rides, Gigamon (like Godzilla) and Robot Riot. I suppose we did all right, ranking 2nd, 4th & 5th!
 |
| At XD Ride, the Alfa team took 3 of the top 5 spots! |
Next, we headed to the Amazing Mirror Maze, which Jason and I had done a few years ago. This visit, Jack and Jason each took the lead as we worked our way through the maze several times although they figured out a hack to get through quickly... leave it to them to find a way to 'cheat'!
 |
| Wow my head is huge! And look at JJ's little legs! |
 |
| Super Teen!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment