Thursday turned out to be the last day of our mini-vacation in Minneapolis. Jason was so sleepy, I think he's in a growth spurt because he NEVER sleeps in. I hope he doesn't mind me taking pix like this, but I just couldn't resist because he is so peaceful. And quiet. And quiet.
 |
| Awwwwww |
We headed to the Science Museum of Minnesota, which looked a little familiar on the outside but REALLY familiar on the inside... turns out we were there in the fall of 2016! It was still pretty cool though and we spent hours there and saw some cool live shows on cryogenics, mummies, and acceleration.
 |
| My turn with the astronaut suit. Gotta look good! |
 |
| in the Sportsology area, Jack raced a T-Rex and won by 0.01 seconds! |
We could have stayed another night and maybe stopped over at Madison or Milwaukee, but the boys were exhausted and wanted to go home. It was a nice little getaway but we were glad to see Dad and Avery when we got home after our long drive!
 |
| What? Why do I need a napkin? |
No comments:
Post a Comment