Thursday, October 2, 2025

Jason is 18!

"The days are long, but the years are short" said a colleague when I was expecting.  Wow, that is so true! My little guy, all six pounds two ounces of him -- now 6'3" and passing 200 pounds. I am so proud of Jason, killing it at school, making all the connections, doing the work... it's a lot!  Dude has so much going on and I was glad to pick him up for his birthday weekend.  So hard to believe how fast 18 years flew by.  Not gonna lie, it's a little sad to acknowledge that the "growing up" chapter has ended, but Jase has the world in his hands and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!!

Starting the day with high protein birthday waffles.  Check out those guns!!

We headed up to see Jack compete in the men's 8k Lucian Rosa Championship
 

It was Senior Recognition Day!


Had lunch at a Peruvian restaurant... which was different. Yeah.

We hung around Jack's campus for awhile, shooting pool and exploring the halls.  He had too much homework to do, so couldn't come home.  Jason and I stayed as long as we could. 


Happy birthday, buddy!
Love you to the moon and back!!!


I hope all your wishes come true!


Love this shot! I knew he'd like some books on investing, and Auntie delivered!  As usual!! 




No comments: