WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?????
The boys are about to head back to school, and I feel like we didn't really 'do' much. Aside from taking long walks with the doggo at least once a day, endless board games, and nightly homemade dinners, that is. I've really enjoyed working from home, and I must admit, that the boys weren't bogged down with crazy jobs. I had them for many days all to myself and I will always cherish that.
As a regular blood donor, I get two annual tickets to a county baseball game along with parking and food vouchers and baseball caps. When we showed up at Will Call, we were given two more sets of tickets and vouchers even tho we were prepared to buy our own tickets, how cool is that? The Cougars lost, and lost BAD, but we had fun and enjoyed a pretty good fireworks show after the game ended. Oh, and the boys and I ran the bases afterward too!!


No comments:
Post a Comment