Wednesday, June 12, 2024

JASON IS #1!!!!!

What a great week for Jason!!!  First, we got his updated transcript to reflect his junior year of high school / first year of community college, and wow did he NAIL IT!!!  

STRAIGHT A'S!!!

and And AND...

He is NUMBER ONE in his class!!!   

He clearly did not do this the easy way, look at all those AP classes!  That GPA!  DUDE!!!  I'm so So SO proud!!  

Then, as if we needed another thing, we get this:
Youth Symphony is the highest level group of the Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra and Jason earned his way in!  This will be his 5th and final year with EYSO, he moved from Prelude to Sinfonia (2 years) to Philharmonia and now Youth Symphony!! Wowzers!!  This is the best thing -- this is the group that travels to play concerts in New York City and Boston!  Hopefully I can go and be a chaperone... if not, I guess I'll just be a weird groupie. 

Jason, you always amaze me.  Keep working hard, keep amazing me!!  Love you, buddy!!!

No comments: