![]() |
| March 9, 2005 |
When they handed you to me, my first thought was something like 'now what?'
![]() |
| March 9, 2023 |
Eighteen years later, I'm wondering the same thing! Now what?
Somehow 18 years' worth of time flew by. The adage goes: the days are long but the years are short -- and it's SO TRUE!
So many of your milestones have been going through my head lately, and especially today as you start your first day of being an adult AND your first day being an employee (congrats on the job!). I'm sure you will kick some butt at tonight's track meet. You continue to amaze me with your smarts, sensitivity, comedy, and competitiveness.
This year will bring a lot of change for all of us. You've got amazing experiences behind you, but so many more ahead of you. Stay awesome, continue to make good choices, and cherish the people who love you. There are so many.
I am so proud of you and grateful to be your Mom! Happy birthday! I hope your wish comes true!!



No comments:
Post a Comment