No soccer tournament = three day weekend. The kids' last day of school was Friday, so we headed out on Saturday for a road trip to hit Iowa and Nebraska. I'd never been to Nebraska, and I'm aiming to hit all 50 states in the next 14 months or so. Why? because I think it's a cool thing to do. My motto is now "Fifty Before Fifty". You figure it out.
![]() |
| Hamming it up at the Putnam Museum in Davenport, Iowa |
![]() |
| Yeah, well, driving through Iowa is a little boring. But what a cutie. |
![]() |
| We came upon a street festival called Celebrasian, featuring Asian food vendors and performers |
![]() |
| J & J tried out the Toxic Meltdown challenge against three other competitors. Jack won. |
![]() |
| Hanging at the pool after a long day |





No comments:
Post a Comment