![]() |
| I don't know why the kids get a day off school when there's only three weeks left, but we took advantage of the day and headed to Milwaukee Discovery Center, a science & technology museum |
![]() |
| Jason got to pet stingrays |
![]() |
| The lakefront area is beautiful |
![]() |
| Jason made a custom foam laser-cut dragon puppet using a robot |
![]() |
| Jack made a dragonfly |
![]() |
| They raced compressed air-powered buses |
![]() |
| We all tried the virtual reality challenges. I nearly threw up. |
![]() |
| Fascinated by a display of various gears |
![]() |
| Perfect weather, so we headed to the Milwaukee County Zoo |
![]() |
| Ellies!! Just before we got this pic, the elephant had come up right behind us but I couldn't get the phone ready in time. |
![]() |
| Yay! They still have fun at a playground!! |
![]() |
| I had to make them leave. They were scaring the little kids with their brand of raucous play. |












No comments:
Post a Comment