I could not resist the chance to visit a Gator farm. A few years ago, we went to Gator Land and now we had a chance to see Gator World... I'm thinking, Disney WORLD is way better than Disney LAND, so maybe this works out the same way.
Or not. Gator World was definitely
not better. But, nevertheless, I think the boys had fun holding a gator, feeding some penned gators (turkey hot dogs -- who knew?), and visiting with goats, rabbits, potbelly pigs, and cows at the park's petting zoo. Once in a lifetime experience, because trust me, no one goes back to this place again.
 |
| Thanks for the warning, Gator World! |
 |
| It's harder for them to bite when their mouths are taped shut |
 |
| They're both so cute!! |
 |
| Big Al |
 |
| Dennis made a new friend in a goat named Elvis |
No comments:
Post a Comment