Jack had his first big assignment this week, which he presented to his class today. The directions were to describe himself in seven words or pictures, and describe what he wants to be or do someday in three words or pictures. I sat down with him with a notepad in hand and asked him to describe himself, and I gotta say, I am so proud of how he regards himself -- he is a confident, well-adjusted kid (so far, so good!). He helped me select the pictures that show his one and two-word descriptions of himself, which I put here as captions. The first seven are how he sees himself:
![]() |
| Happy |
![]() |
| Fearless |
![]() |
| Fast |
![]() |
| Good climber |
![]() |
| Good friend |
![]() |
| Good listener |
![]() |
| Funny |
And here are the three things he wants to do or be someday:
![]() |
| Weatherest (he couldn't spell meteorologist) |
![]() |
| Commander |
![]() |
| Teacher |
What a cool assignment!! What a cool kid!!
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment