Yesterday was the first day of school. I had taken the day off so that I could see the boys off to their bus and snap a few pictures, and share the mania that is the first day of school. Jack is heading into fourth grade and has been ready to go back to school since about June 1st. Jason is heading into 1st grade and wasn't so enthusiastic until last Friday when he saw that he got the same 1st grade teacher whose class he went into last year for advanced reading. Hopefully things will work out well for both of them this year!
 |
| I think the backpack weighed almost as much as he does |
 |
| He must be a genius, he has Einstein's hair! |
 |
| Both ready to go LONG before the bus was due... |
 |
| And they're off!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment