Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snow, Finally!


The Chicago area has somehow avoided any major snowfall this year, until now! Finally!! We only got a couple inches but that was enough. The boys & I found this park over the summer and saw a huge hilly area behind the playground, making note that it would be a great sledding hill. Finally, we got our chance and it WAS great!
Dennis stayed at the top and gave us all big pushes, sending us flying down super-fast.
Fun, fun, fun!!! Below is the new toboggan that Santa brought. It was quite fast and took us really far down the hill. When I went down with Jason on it, we went farther than anyone else had gone so far in the day.
The boys lasted a good hour or so. I guess the multiple layers did their jobs! Not sure who was more tired, the boys or me, from climbing back up that hill over and over and over...

No comments: