Saturday, February 2, 2013

January 2013

Happy New Year!

 
It's February 2nd, and I realized I've been remiss in posting pictures, so here are a few. Above, Jason  slurps down some of his favorite spaghetti.
Jack sets up in a corner and plays with his Nintendo DS. Santa brought it and it's been getting a lot of use!
Above, a picture of Jason at the library. We went to see Mr. Freeze, a cryogenics scientist from the Fermi Lab, who froze and blew up a lot of stuff. Jack was home with a thankfully short-lived stomach virus that lasted about two hours. Jase and I were running super late but got seated front and center since the school superintendent did not show up to use his reserved seats. He missed a great show.
Jack, feeling just fine after having lost his eighth tooth. He's looking so old to me with his grown-up teeth coming in!

No comments: