I took off some extra time at the end of the year so I could hang out with the boys. We did some cool stuff -- making cookies, bowling, movies -- and the Children's Discovery Museum. The boys really like it, and we spent the whole day there. Below, the boys check out one of their favorite exhibits, the mechanic's shop, where I think we spent at least an hour.

Jason changes tires while Jack inspects the muffler.

Jack actually donned the conductor cap for the train exhibit. I've got to be sly taking pictures now, he doesn't really want to pose so much anymore.

Jason, on the other hand, is quite the poser. Here he checks himself out in a hallway of mirrors. The real Jason is on the right.

For the first time, we took the kids to the Brookfield Zoo Lights. It was amazing! And super crowded. We went on New Year's Eve, and I've never seen so many people at the zoo before.

The kids inspect the mouth of a fish. I'm not sure what they found in there, but they really found it interesting.

The Zoo Lights didn't photograph too well, but I thought this shot was pretty darn cute. Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment