Yeah! I never did find that camera cable, but I figured out how to copy the pictures from the internal memory to my SD card, which I then uploaded to my desktop. Whew. Here are a few more pictures of our trip to the Museum of Science and Industry: (original post down is below)
We decided to head to Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry on Sunday. It was the last day of the Dr. Seuss and the Art of Invention exhibit, and the kids had never been to the museum before. It's kind of strange, we go on vacations and always visit the local museums, but we never go the ones in our own city. Hmm. Anyway, I made sure to charge up the camera battery and download all the pictures off my SD card in anticipation of the day. I packed snacks, drinks, jackets, tickets, games for the kids to play in the car. The GPS, the I-PASS.
Everything except that now-blank SD card. Which we didn't discover until we were at the museum, ready to take our first picture.
The internal memory on my camera is quite limited, plus it was full of pictures I apparently took a couple summers ago. I didn't feel too good about deleting too many of those, although I did delete a few. Of course Dennis and I had our cell phones but who knows when we will figure out how to upload those pictures? We had to have something to document our day. As soon as I find that cable thingy to upload those pictures to the desktop, I will, but we purchased this photo taken as we entered the Dr. Seuss exhibit:
I thought it looked quite nice even though Jason is sticking his tongue out. Well, that's typical Jason for you. Check back in a few to see if I got those pix uploaded.
No comments:
Post a Comment