Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas pix

We started Christmas Eve morning by letting the kids open some presents from their out-of-town family. The boys were gracious enough to eat, get dressed, and even take a photo or two before diving into their presents.

A spontaneous act of brotherly love, caught on camera!!
Christmas morning. Santa was very kind and generous this year...
...although he could have apparently just brought a few multi-packs of Hot Wheels cars (doh!)...
...and a new track set...
Below, round four. Yep. First was the out-of-town presents, followed by a trip to Uncle Kevin's house, followed by Santa, and below, a visit by Mama and Uncle Darren that basically re-stocked the open space under the tree. And I had done SO WELL at offloading multiple bags of usable toys to friends. Well, they're only young once, right? And pretty soon they won't want toys anymore. I'd have to say, I had as much fun watching them open each gift as they did, and maybe even as much fun playing with it all. Well, except maybe for the Wii games, which I haven't gotten a single chance to try out! ;-)

No comments: