Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mystery Man

Now that Jack is in kindergarten, we get all sorts of artwork coming home. This picture was in today's stack of paperwork. As usual, I asked him to tell me about the picture. Jack told me that the two kids on the left are his friends from his preschool class last year, Carter and Camden. I was just about to ask who's the kid on the right but Jack beat me to it by telling me he didn't know who "that big guy was" but the third person from the left is Jack next to his friends.

And, no, I don't know why Jack is so much bigger than his friends. Or who the giant mystery kid is. But I did just figure out why Jack, who always draws his curly hair really big in pictures, appears to have flat hair in this one...it's because he drew himself wearing the ever-present red baseball cap that's basically been glued to his head all summer. He loves that cap so much, tonight when we went for a bike ride, he hooked it onto the bike so he could put it on as soon as we got to the playground and he could take off his helmet.

I love the big smile he drew on his face!!

No comments: