Monday, September 27, 2010
Happy Birthday Jason
On September 27, 2007 Jason joined and completed our family. How time flies. Here is our little man, three years old (going on thirteen):
Our little guy can be pretty difficult when he wants to, but he also is such a love. He is constantly going around saying "I love you" to all of us, including the dogs, and also every dog he happens to see. Jason told me a few weeks ago "I want to be a baby for two more days", and over the course of pretty much every day, tells me that he's a little baby, a big baby, and a big boy...he just can't seem to decide. That's all right with me, I'm not too sure I'm ready for him to be a big boy all day, every day from here on out.
Kung Zhu pets are the big hit; both boys have wanted one for a long time. Look at that grin.
He only had one candle to blow out and, despite his determination, needed a little help. I'm sure he'll get it all by himself next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment