
12/24/09 Ryleigh, Abby, Jason, Jack, and Emily strike a cheerful pose at Uncle Kevin's house.

12/25/09 I don't know how I got the boys to sit nicely before tearing into the haul that Santa left. We were out so late at Kevin's the night before, we forgot to put out cookies and milk for Santa, and carrots for the reindeer, yet they still came to our house!
12/26/09 We've got a whiteout on our hands today and got at least four or five inches of snow so far. Dennis had to go into work for a few hours, so the boys & I made the best of it. Since I FINALLY got Jason to keep mittens on his hands for more than a few seconds, we actually got to go around the cul-de-sac a little bit and go down the hill in our backyard, hardly noticeable to the average observer, but a good-sized hill to these two. I know they won't be this easy to please for much longer! Time for some hot cocoa and a cookie or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment