Well, I just happened to hear about Sadie, whose first family has suffered a divorce, losing their house, and now moving into a rental that wouldn't allow her to live there. She was on the verge of going to a shelter, and from there, who knows? We brought her home for a 'trial run' last Sunday, and she fit right in. I almost forgot to call her people back to let them know that everything worked out just fine. The kids love her, Murphy has been good with her...she's just the sweetest little lady, and a real cuddler to boot. She is six years old, professionally trained, and very mellow...we're hoping she gets Murphy to calm down a little bit.
She looks like a beagle but she is half terrier too. She's a little chunky for her size, but I think the boys will get her to burn off some of that excess in no time. Welcome to the family, Sadie!
No comments:
Post a Comment