Monday, September 28, 2009

Jason is Two!!

My sweet little baby is two years old! I've been trying to get him to say (for when someone asks how old he is) "I'm two and I'm precious." Usually it comes out as "I'm too precious" but in this shot he only comes out with "I'm precious." I can't argue with that!! I just love how Jack jumped right in and put his arm around his little brother; I guess it would have been sweeter if he had let Jason cuddle when he tried to. Oh well, I hadn't even asked him to be in the shot. Jason went in for his two-year check-up today and is a whopping 37" tall, putting him in the 99th percentile. I'm not surprised, given how this kid eats. And, he now weighs 29 pounds even, which puts him in the 50-75th percentile for weight. Not bad! Jack, you better watch it and be nice to your "little" brother!

No comments: