Anyway, Mom came in for a visit at the end of April. We still had Ryan's Flat Stanley so we just had to get a picture with Grandma for him too. I don't know why Jack has to be such a poo sometimes about getting his picture taken. Jason is ready with a big smile before I'm even ready with the camera.

Here's Jason with his two Grandmothers -- I mean, his Mama and his Grandma Rose:

Even though he hadn't seen his Grandma Rose in a whole year, you'd never know it!
Below, the boys are getting ready to go over to bowling with Grandma, Uncle Kevin, and Ryleigh. I didn't get any pictures at the bowling alley because Jason kept me running all over the place. I think he was trying to find a new family and escape, but I thwarted his plans.
Here's a shot at Kevin's house after Ryleigh's first communion. I like how you can see us in the mirror, making faces and waving our arms to get the boys to look toward the camera. It sort of worked. The boys could definitely learn from Ryleigh, Emily, and Abby -- seasoned veterans of the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment