Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunny Spring Day

We went to the the Easter Egg Hunt in South Elgin. We usually go to Elgin's, but their candy is just awful. And, we thought we'd try something different. The forest preserve where this was held was really nice. There were so many people, though, that we couldn't get pictures of the kids collecting eggs...we had to make sure they weren't getting trampled. Thank goodness we got a couple shots before the hunt started.


Jack didn't want his picture taken, so I had to hold the camera in my hand down by my side and snapped this one. When he saw what I had done, he relented and gave me this:



We waited for a while to see the Easter Bunny, and both kids were about to lose their cool when I tried to step away, so I stayed in the picture and we ended up with our first happy Easter Bunny photo:



No comments: