Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Why is the baby eating dog food?


I'd like to know the answer to this myself. Jason just won't stay away from the dog's bowls...he really enjoys a good splash in the water bowl. The kid LOVES water, and with a little pool available right in the kitchen, just helps himself to a refreshing splash here and there all day long. But this morning, for whatever reason, Murph left about four morsels in the food bowl, morsels which closely resemble the cereal puffs we've been giving Jason. So there he was, washing his face when he noticed hey, there are snacks too! Before I could stop him, he had one in his mouth and it was quickly gummed into little bits that he seriously protested giving up.

This is not the first time one of my children has eaten dog food, and I'm sure it won't be the last. Doesn't he look smug?

1 comment:

Bipin Sen said...

Good gosh. I'm calling CPS. Your kids are so starved even dog food looks appetizing... ;-)