Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmastime

Of course, the week leading up to Christmas was kinda crazy.  As has happened in prior years, a reindeer came to visit our house each of the ten days leading up to Christmas, bringing the kids small gifts of candy and items like this cute elf hat:
Last Friday I took the day off work and went to see Jack's singing performance.  The whole 5th grade performed a variety of carols for the rest of the school, all jammed into the cafeteria.  Jack's seated in the front, wearing the neon green t-shirt, and playing a hand drum:
I went off for a couple hours on errands then returned to school to be a room mom for Jason's holiday party:
On Wednesday, I took the boys with me downtown to go to work.  They wanted to see my office all decorated (I did win the best decorated area of my whole office!) and hung out while I got a few hours of work done.  Here they are at decked-out Union Station, where we had lunch before returning home:
 We made cookies:
 Here's the tree, all ready for the boys on Christmas morning:
 They are SO good about posing for pictures before opening presents:

 Family pic, Christmas Night:

No comments: