Tuesday, October 6, 2015

10/3: Jason's Friend Party -- MEGA Gym

Jack's MEGA gym party was so awesome, Jason wanted his birthday party there too, so here we go! Jason and 13 guests had full run of the whole gym for an hour, then we had cake and juice to finish it off.  Jase spent most of his open gym time jumping off this vault into a pit of foam blocks:

Whoa! Where'd he go?

Jack REALLY liked swinging like a monkey and falling into the pit

Jason ran down the Tumble Track and did a nice flip into the pit

Oh yeah!

The whole crew


Ahh!  I shouldn't have put him in a red shirt!!

Jason likes Kathryn...

The guests signed Jason's t-shirt

The party was a smash!  One funny thing, I was shocked at the number of Pokemon presents Jason received, like nearly every gift!  Only one parent had asked me what he would like, and I did suggest anything Pokemon, so I figured he'd get more of a mix of gifts.  Well, as it turns out, the little stinker told the kids he gave invitations to that he only wanted Pokemon presents!  What a brat!  He thinks this is perfectly reasonable behavior, I mean, after all he got exactly what he wanted!  Sigh.

No comments: