Saturday, August 22, 2015

Minnesota: Sunday, August 9, Water Park of America

Realizing that Dennis got robbed of a real vacation this year, we headed to Minnesota for a shorter three-day vacay the week before school started.  For the first time, we stayed at the Radisson, which houses the Water Park of America.  Here's what it looks like on the outside:
Yep, 10-story water slides... we did them all!
I didn't take a lot of pictures at the Water Park.  I was too busy going on the rides myself!  But this is one ride I didn't try... it's the Flow Rider and there is gushing water up a slide so you get on a mini surfboard and attempt to stand on it.  The people supervising this one can do all sorts of tricks, but the boys could only manage to hang on.

Dennis tried it too!
 A pillow fight to start the day on Monday:

No comments: