The boys didn't have school today (School Improvement Day), so I took it off too so we could all go to the dentist. After some very good checkups, we asked the nav to find us a nearby playground, and discovered a very nice, newly-renovated park a couple blocks from the dentist's office. Plus, it was about 70 degrees outside, clear and sunny -- just perfect!
 |
| Jase gives Kingsport East Park a thumbs up! |
 |
| Climbing the (plastic) rock wall |
 |
| I'm always thrilled to see Jack still enjoying playgrounds and dread the day that he doesn't anymore |
The boys invented a competition to see who could walk on this thing the longest; it rotates and is slanted. I could not even make two full rotations before losing my balance. Jack, who had gotten up to 13 rotations, decided to give it one last try. Unbelievably, he made 78 complete rotations! I need to shut this down and give the Guinness people a call!!
No comments:
Post a Comment