Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


We are so happy that our little Jason is feeling better!!!  He left school early on Tuesday, the first time he's had to miss school due to illness, and has suffered through two days of fevers, coughing, and serious fatigue.  Somehow he managed to get by on Capri-Suns, bananas, and a grapefruit.  He woke up this morning from a 13-hour sleep and is finally just under 101 degrees and feeling good enough to play video games.  The house is back to its crazy, loud normalcy.
Jason made this at school on Monday.  In case you can't read it:  "I am thankful for my brother because he saved my life once.  I'm thankful for freedom because I'm not a guy in jail.  I'm thankful for my house I need a place to live in.  I'm thankful for dream catchers otherwise, I would have had nightmares every night.  Clearly, I'm thankful for many things."
 
HOW SWEET IS THAT????????!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I am thankful for these wonderful kids, every single day. 
 
Love to everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: