There's this one particular tree at Mt. St. Mary's park in St. Charles that Jack has loved to climb for the past couple years. Dennis is not a fan of the boys climbing trees, yet they still love to do it and I think they should. Anyway, I'm not about to help them up into the tree -- I figure that they should be able to hoist themselves into the tree on their own or they probably shouldn't be doing it at all. So here's Jack, the seasoned pro:
Jason asked for a boost but I held firm, and lo and behold, he got himself into the tree. He was quite pleased with himself and made a point of going down and getting himself back up, over and over, at least ten times. Jack gave Jase pointers on how to test the branches and he stayed from going higher than this, about 10-12 feet high, which was the limit of my comfort level. We enjoyed the first really beautiful day of the year...come on spring, stay for awhile!!

No comments:
Post a Comment