I've been meaning to take the kids to this wild west town for a while. Jack has been there before with his summer camp, but I hadn't seen it. I got some tickets super cheap and talked Alex and Tyler's mom into coming with us. It was WAY cooler than I thought it would be!! Here are the four boys (what? only one set of bunny ears?!)
Admission included an all-attraction pass so the kids could do each thing twice. The handcars were a big hit.We saw a neat 'shoot-out' set in the middle of a ghost town. Since it was the weekend before Halloween, zombies came out of the ground during the shootout and helped to take down the bad guy. The boys really liked the show.
The guys panned for gold. We had been given little bags and they spent a good amount of time finding 'gold' to fill them.
There were several skill games: shooting cork guns, firing slingshots, shooting bows and arrows, and lassoing cow statues. We tried them all!
Jason takes a solo canoe ride.
Pony rides! The boys weren't too interested but I did make them go around once. I mean, how often do you get the chance to ride a pony? They were more interested in the roller coaster and panning for gold.
The guys were given bags and got to go around each store in the ghost town and trick or treat. They also got pumpkins to decorate.
Woo hoo!!
All in all, a great day at Wild West Town. We lucked out with decent weather and almost no crowds, which, after our Great America experience a few weeks ago, was a terrific surprise.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(Large).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment