Friday, September 27, 2013

Jason is Six!!!!

I can't believe it, but Jason is SIX!!!  I went in to work late so I could eat breakfast with my birthday boy; I had found an awesome-looking recipe for birthday cake pancakes, but what did he want for his special day?? Lucky Charms. Look how neatly he separated out all the charms (there's like 10 different ones nowadays -- when I was a kid there were only FOUR!).  In keeping with my number nerdiness, I jumped on the chance to teach a quick lesson on median and mode. 

Later on, Jason read a card made by his beloved Grandma Rose while wearing a Chuck E. Cheese party crown.

 After dinner we had cake and he got to open his presents from us.  What a cheesy grin!

Before blowing out his candle, Jason wished out loud for a unicorn.  Hmm.  Well, since he said it out loud it's guaranteed to not come true...

No comments: