Friday, July 20, 2012
Jason vs. Rope Bridge (Jason Wins!)
Last Sunday I went out shopping by myself, and while I was gone the guys all went to Trout Park. They were only there about five minutes when Jason fell down and bonked his noggin on a wood and rope bridge. Thankfully I missed all the profuse bleeding but when we met up at home, I knew that he would need some stitches to close his face back up. He ended up getting three stitches and charming the heck out of every female in the emergency room, who brought him popsicles (three!) and stickers and found Cartoon Network on the TV for him. So, here's a pic, one week after the stitches were removed (a vertical line between his eyebrows). It's kind of hard to see, so I'm thinking they did a pretty good job. Of course, the doctor had a very easy patient who only made her job difficult by squirming around trying to get a look at what she was doing! Ewww. Even I was grossed out when I saw the needle poke through my baby's face, right by his eye...this kid is scary brave!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment