Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jack's 5th Birthday, #2

So we did the friend party on Saturday and on Sunday got the family together for pizza and cake. By family, I mean Mama (Uncle Darren was at work), Aunt Pam (Uncle Kevin was at work too), and three of his three girl cousins Emmy, Abby, and Ryleigh. Someone was being a total stinker and wouldn't pose for a picture with his cousins. Maybe next time I will make him take the family shot before doing anything else.

Look at that smile! Someone LOVES monster trucks, and now he has a veritable fleet of them! I'm betting that next year's cake will have monster trucks on it. This year, he picked Speed Racer, which was kind of a surprise to me, but hey, it's his choice:



After a while, Jason got restless and ended up on top of the table. Fortunately we had the whole restaurant to ourselves.

No comments: