Today's game, devised by Jack, was to get inside the box and then turn it on its end, flipping whoever was inside on their back and having the balls drop down on them. Fun! Here, Jason gives it a whirl:
Man, that kid's got some feet! I bet he'll be a good swimmer.For a while, Jack & I tried to get his kite up in the air and even got it higher than the house a couple times, but overall, it just didn't work too well. I think the kite is unbalanced or something, it kept flipping over. Or -- more likely -- I am just a klutz who can't get a kite to fly properly. I'm sure we looked pretty humorous to anyone driving by...one kid flipping a box over repeatedly and the other one chasing after his mother, trying to get a kite in the air. The dog sat by the front of the house, with a smug look on his face. Every time I looked over at him, he looked away. Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment