Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How Jase rides a trike; or, why bother with pedals?

This video was taken on 6/13; I know I'm late posting but I thought I already had. Must be the oppressive heat and humidity of the last couple weeks that clouded my mind. Anyway, now that the temps have plunged into the 60's (hello fall!) I can think clearly again.

Check out how this kid rides a tricycle. Not that his style is so out of the ordinary, but that he has continued to "ride" the trike this way for the past month or so. He's certainly tall enough to reach the pedals, but this way is so much quicker for him. He actually made it all the way around our block this morning by riding the trike like this, and I can honestly say that he easily kept pace with me and Jack. I think it's absolutely adorable -- his style and his persistence.

And, yeah, we did get him his own license plate even though Jack still likes to ride the trike too.

1 comment:

Bipin Sen said...

that is seriously hilarious!!