Anyone who knows our Jack-Jack knows that he's not happy with professional photographers. We apologize to all the Easter Bunnies, Santa Clauses, and now, school photographers who have to witness such hatred of their work. We just don't get it -- Jack is always hamming it up and asking to have his picture taken. He loves looking at his digital camera photos and video camera movies and frequently poses through endless shots while we try to get "the" shot. I don't know what I was expecting with his first official school portrait, but it wasn't this. I mean, he looks like he could appear on one of those ads asking for money to support a needy child. The look on his face breaks my heart. Where's my happy little Bubba? Needless to say, we won't be sending out copies of Jack's school pictures this year, and I just can't bring myself to try for retakes. Wonder how the Christmas shot will turn out this year?Friday, November 7, 2008
School Picture
Anyone who knows our Jack-Jack knows that he's not happy with professional photographers. We apologize to all the Easter Bunnies, Santa Clauses, and now, school photographers who have to witness such hatred of their work. We just don't get it -- Jack is always hamming it up and asking to have his picture taken. He loves looking at his digital camera photos and video camera movies and frequently poses through endless shots while we try to get "the" shot. I don't know what I was expecting with his first official school portrait, but it wasn't this. I mean, he looks like he could appear on one of those ads asking for money to support a needy child. The look on his face breaks my heart. Where's my happy little Bubba? Needless to say, we won't be sending out copies of Jack's school pictures this year, and I just can't bring myself to try for retakes. Wonder how the Christmas shot will turn out this year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We got lucky. Priya's turned out to be beautiful. I will put it up soon. I think I know the secret for Priya.. Tish was hanging around as the photographers were trying to take the picture. Priya wasn't doing too well. The guy turned to Tish and said, "We got it mom. Thanks for coming." That was Tish's not so subtle cue to leave. And voila! The result is heartwarming.
Post a Comment