Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!



On August 4, 2003 I was told that I wouldn't be able to have children on my own. Through the miracle of in vitro fertilization, I have been graced with two beautiful, happy, incredible little boys. Just look at them. Yeah, they can be difficult. As I write this, I'm already exhausted from being up from 5 am with Jason. I don't know why, the kid just doesn't seem to need sleep. Anyway, we get our share of challenges with each of them, but what a ride it's been! I can't imagine what my life would be like without either of them. They make me complete. As I see another birthday come and go, I know I have a lot to be grateful for... not a single day has passed when I haven't been aware of that. May the blessings continue for all of us.

1 comment:

Bipin Sen said...

Happy birthday again! Yep.. kids are a blessing. At least that's what I tell myself... :-)