Sunday, March 10, 2024

Happy birthday Jack!

UWP sent this out to the whole team

Before the run

One of his teammates suggested Jack should run 19 miles for his 19th birthday. Uh. His longest run was a half marathon (13 miles) so I was a little leery of him pushing for 19, but Jack said he'd be smart about it and wanted to give it a shot.  Well, of course he did it, and in amazing time of 2 hours, 9 minutes!!!  What was I nervous about??  



Do I detect a smidgen of Helle smirk?

I hope you get your wish!!  

Another AMAZING year!!  You continue to make me so proud!!  All the hard work you do to compete, to continue to improve your performance, to get straight A's your first semester of college, to land a research apprenticeship... you are an impressive young man, Jack!  Keep moving forward!!  Love you 😍

No comments: