Look who's SIXTEEN YEARS OLD!!! Where did the time go???
 |
| as usual, starting the day with birthday cake pancakes |
 |
| I'm not sure what this look is. I should, I see it a lot. |
Jason picked Mcdonald's for his birthday dinner. Ugh. Ok. While we there waiting for the "food", we were approached by a guy who asked if we'd like to be in an internal commercial for the new slushie. I volunteered Jase to do it, since it's his birthday and all. Then they asked me to be in it too. Ok. All we had to was walk from the counter to the door. No words. Three takes. Jason got his choice of slushie and the knowledge that McDonald's employees will be watching him on his birthday.

 |
| 16! |

Thankful every day for your humor, smarts, hugs, and love. Grateful for you. I hope this is your best year yet!! Love you bud!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment