Sunday, August 13, 2023

Jack Leaves the Nest

Wow, the summer just flew by! Graduation seemed like it was last week but here we are, taking the number one son off to college. Out of state. Thankfully not TOO far.

Avery knew something was up

Last pic before heading out

The drive was bittersweet. I mean, kiddo picked a great school and has so many amazing opportunities and good times ahead of him. I will just miss having him here, hearing him laugh, and getting those awesome hugs. 

dude snagged his own dorm room!

He'll spend a good chunk of time here

Lecture hall

My favorite study lounge... this'll be so beautiful in the fall

Commons area in front of the library

Outdoor classroom

Jack's dorm

Disc golf is huge here

We explored campus and even tho we've done that three times before, still found neat things to see and features we weren't aware of.  I felt really good that he picked Wisconsin, that he is in good hands.   Love you, bud!!  You will do great!!  💚

No comments: