So, we did a lot of driving this week and by Friday, the boys were done. I can hardly blame them. I'd have to say, they were pretty great about the whole thing, even after we endured more than a few NAV issues, the ER drama, seeing museums that were totally oversold in the visitor literature, and the fact that our final hotel stay was disappointing due to the pool being closed for maintenance -- they were great. As we were packing up to head home, I saw that Jack had packed up his teddy bear Dylan (who has gone on many, many vacations with us) wrapped in a baby blanket and tucked into the arms of his pillow pet. How sweet is that!?
 |
| The "Science" museum in Carbondale was in a MALL. C'mon people, this is crazy. But we came upon Animal Riders and that totally made this visit great. |
 |
| Jase and I know how to have fun! Dennis and Jack were wet blankets and wouldn't do it. |
 |
| A couple hours from home, we drove through a storm and look what greeted us!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment