Day two of my four-day weekend, I thought I'd take the boys to the Wisconsin Dells area. I picked up some tickets for us to go to a couple kitschy tourist spots, Top Secret and Lost Temple. Two and a half hours driving to get there, and we spent less than ten minutes at each place because they totally suck! Bo-ring. We salvaged the day with a visit to Rock Cut State Park, just west of Rockford and on our way home. Since it got up to 70 degrees, we had perfect hiking weather, so our day out was completely saved. Actually, it probably turned out better than I could have planned!
 |
| Top Secret. Jason asked me if the real White House says "White House" on the front. I don't think so. |
 |
| Lost Temple, looking way cool, but totally NOT. |
No comments:
Post a Comment