Thursday, June 25, 2015

MSI Day

I took the day off yesterday so the boys and I could join our neighbor friends and go to the Museum of Science and Industry.  We had a lot of fun!  This is only our second visit since I bought the annual pass last year, but we will definitely go back again soon.  Next time, though, we will take public transit -- it took us THREE hours to drive home, and we left the museum at 3:00!!  Gross!  I am definitely spoiled by riding on the train all the time, getting stuck in traffic was awful and I'm just glad I wasn't the one (not) driving!  
The mirror maze was disorienting to me, but the boys loved it

The boys check out an exhibit on patterns in nature

Here the boys pick out facial features and a robot draws them

Jason loved the baby chicks and thought we'd be able to see one fully hatch.  Unfortunately, it can take up to 10 hours and we didn't have that kind of time!

Future astronaut?  Perhaps.

Future smart aleck?  He's already got the smirk...

The circus exhibit

No comments: